1. Are you more feminine or masculine?
2. Are you tall or short?
3. What’s your favorite color?
4. What do you love about yourself?
5. What’s your greatest flaw?
6. Do you see yourself differently than other people describe you?
7. What are you really, really good at?
8. What’s something you’re bad at, but love?
9. What’s something people have tried to force you to do?
10. How do you spend your free time?
11. Describe the way you dress in one sentence.
12. Have you ever gotten your nails professionally painted?
13. What is the most insulting thing anyone has said to you?
14. Favorite game?
15. What color is your hair?
16. Do you believe in god?
17. Is men’s rights a thing?
18. Does love really exist?
19. Can science explain everything, eventually?
20. Are we raised into what we love, or do we come to love it based on how we were raised?
21. How do you feel about the school system?
22. Do you believe in fate/destiny?
23. What is art?
24. Do we define ourselves, or does our past?
25. What happens after we die?
26. Do humans matter--tiny specs on a floating piece of rock in a solar 27. system in a galaxy in an infinite universe?
28. Is there good in everyone?
29. Does apathy really exist?
29. Is human life only valuable because our society makes it?
30. How do you feel about society, the vague “they” blamed for everything?
(ﾉ◕ヮ◕)ﾉ～『✧~*LOVEY-DOVEY PREFERENCE STUFF*~✧』
31. What gender do you prefer?
32. What’s the first thing you notice about someone?
33. Could you love someone you found ugly?
34. Favorite hair color?
35. Favorite eye color?
36. Ideal height?
37. Describe, personality-wise, what your ideal boy/girlfriend would be like?
38. Describe, appearance-wise, what your ideal boy/girlfriend would be like?
39. What do you look for--brains or looks?
40. Could you fall in love online?
41. How much of an age cap can you handle?
42. How would you introduce yourself on a blind date?
43. Could you forgive a cheater?
44. Is lying about something serious as bad as cheating?
45. Right now, you could call the person you like/love (if you aren’t dating/engaged/married already), or show up at their front door, and just confess or kiss them or whatever. What’s stopping you?
omg please please please please do this!!!!!!!!!!
send me a: "✎" and i'll handwrite your url
send me a: "✉" and i'll handwrite a little message for you
send me a: "✈" and i'll handwrite the one place I most want to go
send me a: "★" and i'll handwrite my favorite color
send me a: "♥" and i'll draw you a picture
send me a: "☀" and i'll handwrite my favorite season
send me a: "✦" and i'll handwrite my favorite animal
send me a: "☮" and i'll handwrite my tumblr crushes
send me a: "♪" and i'll handwrite my favorite genre of music
send me a: "♫" and i'll handwrite my favorite singer or group
send me a: "✂" and i'll handwrite something I find attractive
send me a: "✔" and i'll handwrite my favorite movie
send me a: "✮" and i'll handwrite my favorite food
send me a: "☾" and i'll draw something of your choice
send me a: "☁" and i'll write something of your choice
Album: UnknownAs-Yet Unnamed Enjolras Album
Track: UnknownPlease Stop Describing Me (Waltz of "Just What Are Your Priorities, Victor Hugo?")
Plays: 1,038 plays
Please Stop Describing Me (Waltz of “Just What Are Your Priorities, Victor Hugo?”)
Premise inspired by this extremely entertaining fic by Sath, which was in turn inspired by a prompt from Carmarthen. The album art is borrowed, with permission, from Pilfering Apples. Ain’t the internet grand?
The track is downloadable HERE.
I can understand the impulse towards rhetoric;
wielded right, every word is a sword
But reading the way you recorded our struggle,
it’s begging some questions that can’t be ignored
You’re sure to mention the dimensions of my forehead
and my lashes you’ll waste paper on
Then you don’t even bother to give us first names
For all that you know, we all were called Jean
I laughed, I sobbed a little - this is so amazing and is the song the whole fandom needs.
seriously though do you know how hot enjolras is
jesus christ, this is so amazing I don’t even have words. what a wonderful song. what a wonderful fandom.
seriously, I am constantly amazed by the things this fandom comes up with. very song. much wit. wow.